Bluejay Diagnostics is a rapidly growing medical device company focusing on rapid near-patient diagnostics. We strive to innovate in ways which completely change the medical decision-making process, ushering in a new era of healthcare. To help us with our mission, we are searching for Clinical/Analytical Chemist. This person will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, develop, optimize, and validate new immunoassays.
- Perform analytical testing of pilot and fully developed devices.
- Develop SOPs and validation documents.
- Perform biostatistics and write reports.
- Work in R&D activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biochemistry, chemistry, engineering, or related scientific disciplines.
- Experienced in CLSI, CLIA, and CAP standards and regulations.
- Strong experience working in a wetlab environment.
- Operating understanding of BSL II requirements.
- Cell culture experience (preferred)
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing (preferred)
- Experience in clean room environments (preferred)
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, or ISO 17025 experience (preferred)
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Lead groups and work independently, without instruction.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to commute/relocate to our Acton, MA office (Preferred).
- Note: This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties may be performed, as assigned. It acts as a guideline and is subject review between employee and manager throughout tenure.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Parental leave