Bluejay Diagnostics is a medical diagnostics company focused on developing cost-effective, rapid, near-patient products for triage and monitoring of disease progression. To help us with our mission, we are searching for a Director of Clinical Chemistry. This person will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, develop, optimize, and validate new immunoassays.
- Lead analytical testing of new and existing products.
- Interface with clinicians and clinical lab personnel.
- Provide support for regulatory filings. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biochemistry, chemistry, engineering, or related scientific disciplines.
- Board certification in clinical chemistry.
- Experienced in CLSI, CLIA, and CAP standards and regulations.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Lead groups and work independently, without instruction.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to commute/relocate to our Acton, MA office.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- 401(k) match
- Flexible spending account
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.