Bluejay Diagnostics is a medical diagnostics company focused on developing cost-effective, rapid, near-patient products for triage and monitoring of disease progression. To help us with our mission, we are searching for first Field Service Engineer. The successful candidate will provide both pre-sales and post-sales technical support for the development and installation of our Symphony product line. The Field Service Engineer will solve problems independently and work within established policies and procedures. Their primary objective is to do whatever is necessary to ensure satisfaction from our customers.
- Coordinate and provide timely system installation, equipment maintenance, and training to customers.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for Symphony products.
- Supporting sales efforts through technical proposal development as well as other sales team support.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Maintain the highest degree of knowledge on our Symphony product line through training and self-education.
- Maintain a similar level of knowledge on our competitors’ product portfolio and positioning.
- Act as mentor to sales colleagues offering guidance on hardware, applications, and demonstration strategies
- Proactively communicate customer issues to R&D team.
- Supporting marketing efforts including occasional trade show attendance.
- BS in Clinical Laboratory Science, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Nursing or relevant field.
- Licensed Medical Technician a plus.
- >3 years experience in healthcare a plus.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate Symphony analyzers and related software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel approximately 50%+ within US.
- Ability to commute to our offices in Acton, MA.
- Must demonstrate technical knowledge and have the ability to present in a clear and concise manner to others.
- Excellent ability to collaborate to achieve objectives and problem-solve.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a cross functional setting.
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending account