Bluejay Diagnostics is a medical diagnostics company focused on developing cost-effective, rapid, near-patient products for triage and monitoring of disease progression. To help us with our mission, we are searching for Lab Technician. Under the direction of the Senior Research Scientist and in collaboration with R&D team, the applicant will focus on supporting research projects and administrative responsibilities related to lab safety, lab supplies, and lab organization.
- After training, perform laboratory activities, including but not limited to, test preparation, laboratory cleaning, and maintenance/monitoring of laboratory equipment.
- Analyze data and report results of experiments and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment and perform weekly laboratory safety checks.
- Maintain and procure lab supplies as requested and in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and take corrective actions to solve problems or technical issues that arise within the laboratory.
- Follow all work instructions as they relate to specific tasks.
- Maintain up to date training records on all procedures and protocols applicable to work duties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science field (preferred) or High School diploma or GED with 3+ years’ experience in the life science industry
- Experience with good documentation practices and following protocols.
- Attention to detail
- A team mindset and excellence in open and transparent communication.
- Ability to commute/relocate to our Acton, MA office.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending account