Bluejay Diagnostics is a rapidly growing medical device company focusing on rapid near-patient diagnostics. We strive to innovate in ways which completely change the medical decision-making process, ushering in a new era of healthcare. To help us with our mission, we are searching for a Nanofabrication Engineer. This person will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, optimize, test, and scale manufacturing.
- Support the research and development team.
- Manufacture nanoparticles.
- Functionalize and bioconjugate nanoparticles.
- Quality control and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or related scientific disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the fabrication of nanoparticles.
- Strong experience working in a wetlab environment.
- Experience with aqueous gold nanoparticle synthesis.
- Experience with liposomal nanoparticle fabrication.
- Experience in functionalization of nanoparticles.
- Experience in bioconjugation.
- Experience in nanoparticle stabilization.
- Experience with TEM, DLS, Zeta, UV-Vis, and pH.
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing (preferred)
- Experience in clean room environments (preferred)
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, or ISO 17025 experience (preferred)
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Lead groups and work independently, without instruction.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to commute/relocate to our Acton, MA office (Preferred).
- Note: This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties may be performed, as assigned. It acts as a guideline and is subject review between employee and manager throughout tenure.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Parental leave