Bluejay Diagnostics is a rapidly growing medical device company focusing on rapid near-patient diagnostics. We strive to innovate in ways which completely change the Bluejay Diagnostics is a medical diagnostics company focused on developing cost-effective, rapid, near-patient products for triage and monitoring of disease progression. Supporting our mission, Bluejay seeks a Process Engineer to work on our Symphony product lines. This person will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, optimize, and scale manufacturing.
- Support technology transfer team.
- Develop and execute validations.
- Generate and review risk assessments.
- Create and maintain procedures.
- Drive operational efficiency through self-detecting processes and systems.
- Identify and implement new process needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Process Engineer in medical device industry.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Lead groups and work independently.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Capable of commuting to our Acton, MA office and travel occasionally.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending account