Bluejay Diagnostics is a medical diagnostics company focused on developing cost-effective, rapid, near-patient products for triage and monitoring of disease progression. To help us with our mission, we are searching for a Supply Chain Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day supply chain operations of Bluejay. The Supply Chain Manager will own the supply chain, logistics, and inventory control functions with initial focus on taking a hands-on approach to building-out the internal processes, internal systems, and related vendor selection.
- Develop operational plans, policies and procedures
- Manage production levels at Japanese CMOs.
- Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
- Manage the activities of carriers and brokers with regards to inbound logistics
- Responsible for optimizing on-time deliveries, customer satisfaction and maintenance of cold chain requirements, including prompt resolution of discrepancies/claims.
- Assist in budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
- Work with other departments and external resources to spec, implement, and validate new system functionality.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential supply issues that can affect product strategy.
- Partner with Engineering on various items including packaging selection and validation, CMO tooling purchases, etc.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Business
- Minimum five years’ experience working as an operations manager and/or supply chain manager
- Strong leadership, communication, and change management skill
- Experience working with foreign contact manufacturers
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- Knowledge of operations management and contemporary manufacturing/quality methods and systems
- Experience in building out a supply chain operation a plus
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- Experience operating in regulated industries
- Experience in cross functional partnership
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending account