Symphony™ Biomarker Detection Platform
Bluejay Diagnostics is pleased to present the Symphony biomarker detection platform. The system aims to help improve healthcare outcomes by detecting and preventing cytokine-driven health scares early on.
Symphony is an innovative implementation of the traditionally reliable ELISA methodology combined with modern advances in nanotechnology. The unique design features a combination of microfluidics and interrupted fluid dynamics to offer a fast, simple, safe, and highly sensitive biomarker detection platform.
Features and Benefits
- No preprocessing makes this platform easy to use and easily integrated with current workflows.
- Simultaneous detection of up to six samples, including the same biomarker in different samples or different biomarkers in a single sample.
- Allows physicians to take immediate actions in case of emergency, trauma, sepsis, organ failures due to chemo-and radio therapy and other
- life-threatening diseases that wasn’t possible before.
- Results in 20 minutes or less enables more rapid point-of-care testing.
- Requires only 150 μl of whole blood.
- Sensitivity: 1.6 pg/ml (Comparison to ELISA sensitivity: 0.6 pg/ml less sensitive than ELISA)
- Unit of measurement: Quantitative in pg/ml
- Compact, lightweight instrument easily fits into existing workspace